Recovering Hotmail Account without Using Registered Email
The email service provider of Hotmail is of utmost importance for professional as well as personal use. When you lose your data in one go can make anybody nervous. Can you imagine that you are losing your loads of information simply because you weren’t able to collect the username properly?
Recovering or resetting of the username is indeed a cumbersome task. However, as a user of Hotmail, you can regain the access of Hotmail account with the help of password also. The process of recovering or resetting the password is becoming important issue these days. This is because the users of Microsoft account need it to interact with official clients and also with their friends.
Why Should You Use Hotmail?
- It is a cheaper and simpler option when compared to using the various email applications.
- Its interface is very simple.
- The email service provider of Hotmail provides its users with many rich attributes and benefits. It will not matter to them as to which domain you use to login to your mail account.
- The service provided by Microsoft is completely free service as it is supported by advertisers.
You needn’t have a configured e-mail program when you are accessing the emails using a Hotmail account. This is because it relies on open-web based technologies. You will only need a web browser to access the Hotmail account. Hence, the only option left is to answer the security question to recover the account.
How can you recover your Hotmail Account without Registered Email?
- Open the Outlook login page
- Tick on the Forgotten my password. You will now be directed to the new web page with three options displayed. These three options are 'I know my password, but can’t sign in' 'I’ve forgotten my password', or 'I think someone else is using my Microsoft account'.
- Tap the first option and press 'Next'.
- When it opens on next web page, enter your email address or phone number and enter the Captcha code before clicking next.
- You will be displayed with three options on a page: 'text ********90', firstname.lastname@example.org', and ''I don't have any of these'.
- Select the last option 'I don't have any of these'.
- Enter the Captcha code text and press next.
- You will see a pop up where you will need to enter a 4 digit verification which will be sent to new email address. Press Next.
- A personal information page will be displayed where you will have to enter the same information which you provided at the time of registration.
- When the validation is over, you will be displayed with a new window displayed with the reset option.
- Key in your secured password twice and click on Confirm.
Call the Hotmail Support Number +353-212340006 for further help.
You can also call the Hotmail Customer Service Ireland. On calling our toll free number, we guarantee to provide you with a quick and appropriate solution without wasting any time. Our tech support team is 24/7 available.
The process to recover your Hotmail Account without Using Registered Email is a proven one.
Read Also:- How To Recover A Lost Hotmail Password?
Scope of Support for Hotmail Support
- How to turn off Office 365 installation?
- How to put an off on Office 365 installation?
- How can you deactivate Office 365 installation?
- How one can deactivate Office 365 installation?
- What is the method to deactivate Office 365 installation?